UnitedHealthcare members have access to 24/7 Virtual Visits to feel better faster
If you have UnitedHealthcare insurance through your employer, you can get affordable, timely virtual urgent care for colds, flus and other minor illnesses and injuries via Walmart Health Virtual Care — anytime, anywhere. Simply access Walmart Health Virtual Care from your phone, tablet or computer to securely connect with a trusted medical provider, then receive convenient and high-quality treatment, care coordination and more for one low out-of-pocket cost.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911. For mental health emergencies, call 988.
Easy access to 24/7 Virtual Visits on your terms
Convenient, affordable pricing is our priority. With low copays, greater convenience and no time wasted in a waiting room, Walmart Health Virtual Care saves you time and money while maintaining a 96% patient satisfaction rate.
For $49 or less, 24/7 Virtual Visits include:
- On-demand care from licensed, board-certified medical providers, available 24/7
- Affordable rates with no surprise fees or add-on costs
- Secure and private visits on your schedule from the comfort of home
How does virtual care work?
1. Request a visitSelect "Get care now" and request a visit in minutes. Visits are available 24/7, so you can access care beyond the traditional 9 to 5.
2. Speak with a providerWhen it’s time for your visit, join via a secure connection. A licensed medical provider will virtually assess your symptoms and medical history, then create a personalized treatment plan.
3. Follow your care planAfter your visit, your appointment details and care instructions will be available electronically. If medically necessary, your provider may write you a prescription that you can pick up at your local pharmacy.
Ready to get started?
Our qualified providers can help with common conditions such as:
Bites & stings
Skin infection or rash
and much more
Frequently Asked Questions
ATTENTION: If you speak a language other than English, language assistance services are available to you free of charge. Call 888-262-0118.
Interpreting services available:
عربي (Arabic), မြန်မာ (Burmese), 漢語廣東話 (Chinese Cantonese), 汉语普通话 (Chinese Mandarin), فارسی (Farsi), Français (French), Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole), 日本語 (Japanese), 한국어 (Korean), Polski (Polish), Português (Portuguese), ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Af Soomaali (Somali), Español (Spanish), Kiswahili (Swahili), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Disclaimer: Walmart Health is comprised of independent physician practices. Walmart Health Virtual Care (WHVC) offers medical services via telehealth to patients nationwide. Telehealth services may vary by state. Telehealth services are provided in accordance with state law by licensed health care professionals, subject to the licensed professionals’ judgment. When medically necessary, WHVC providers may prescribe medication that can be picked up at a local pharmacy of the patient’s choice; WHVC does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. WHVC providers do not prescribe controlled substances. WHVC is not a pharmacy or an insurance product. Virtual Urgent Care visits are not a replacement for a primary care physician.